We are seeking Experienced Aquaculture industry people, and career changing people with the talent and passion to become key contributors to our company and the industry.
Skills and experience including:
- team work
- outdoors/marine environments
- produce handling equipment
- cold room operations
- QA/Process Control and Compliance
- and other related activities
The above skills, together with a great work ethic are attractive to us. We can’t hide from the fact that early starts, long days and hard work are part of it all, but training and growth into more senior leadership roles is a real possibility in our rapidly expanding operations for the right individuals.
Are you one of them?
You will be fully trained in the site operations, taking responsibility for day-to-day farm duties including:
- Harvest deployment and sales pickup
- Oyster husbandry and lease repairs
- Operate Oyster farm machinery and equipment.
- General vessel and equipment maintenance.
- Assist with Grading shed operations as required.
Initially you will be required to work either a Mon-Fri roster, (may include overtime), or a 4 day on, 4 day off roster and contribute towards farming premium Coffin Bay oysters.
- Coxswain licence and boat operation experience is a great start, but not essential.
- Previous experience or interest related to the agri/aquaculture industry, or produce /process operations.
- Be an enthusiastic and hard-working team player,keen to grow with the job.
- Physically fit for a demanding work environment
- Understand the importance of Workplace Health & Safety standards
- Have the right to work full time in Australia
- Punctual, reliable, and collaborative team player
- Valid Driver’s Licence & willing to commute to Coffin Bay,
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
LOCATION AND REMUNERATION
The roles are based in Coffin Bay, an easy commute from Port Lincoln.
The opportunities offer generous remuneration, based on skills and experience, and scope for professional development and career progression in a rapidly expanding business.
Apply online by filling out the form and upload your resume.
Please also answer the following questions within the cover letter section:
- Are you entitled to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?